MySQL Recovery tool
How to recover a damaged or corrupted MySQL database
Recovery Toolbox for MySQL (download) is an efficient MySQL database recovery tool that will help you recover data from a damaged MySQL database in a few clicks. The program can either save recovered data as SQL scripts or export directly to MySQL server.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for MySQL:
- Recover damaged MyISAM database format
- Recover corrupted InnoDB database format
- Save recovered data as SQL scripts
- Export recovered data directly into MySQL server database
- Support Unicode data recovery
- Recover tables
- Recover View
- Recover Primary keys
- Recover Foreign keys
- Recover Indexes
- Preview of recovered tables with content
- Preview of recovered SQL structures
- Save data selectively: the user can select tables or objects to save
MySQL Repair Tool
How to repair a bad or corrupted MySQL database
Designed as a multi-step wizard, the interface of the program requires only a few seconds to understand and get used to, while its simplicity enables users with minimal computer skills to restore MySQL databases of any size and complexity. All you need to do is to follow the clear and straightforward on-screen instructions and proceed through the process step-by-step until your data are successfully recovered.
Please download, install, and test the DEMO version of the MySql recovery tool before purchase. The MySQL recovery tool is distributed under a Try before Buy License.
Recovery Toolbox for MySQL helps the user to fix many errors in databases, including:
- Old database file
- InnoDB: have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
- ERROR 1016: Can't open file:
- Open table failed: Can't open file: '× × ×. MYI' (errno: 145).
- The query cannot be found in the table rows or return incomplete data.
- 126 = Index file is crashed
- 127 = Record-file is crashed
- 144 = Table is crashed and last repair failed
- 145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired
As you see, Recovery Toolbox for MySQL turns such a seemingly complex task as MySQL database recovery into a 1-2-3 task that anyone can cope with. If something has happened to your site's database, or you'd like to have a reliable MySql database recovery tool for possible future incidents, you need Recovery Toolbox for MySQL.
- MySQL is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- The MySql recovery tool is compatible with all versions of Windows.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above