MySQL Recovery tool
MySQL Database Repair Software
Recovery Toolbox for MySQL
Recovery Toolbox for MySQL helps recover tables, data, indexes, and keys of non-work MySQL databases.
How to repair a MySQL database
Manual for the repair of corrupted a MySQL database. How to repair the InnoDB or MyISAM versions of a damaged MySQL database:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for MySQL from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForMySqlInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for MySQL on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for MySQL
- Please select root folder with a damaged MySQL database files on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for MySQL
- Please select database for recovery from a dropdown list
- Please type name of new database for export of recovered data
- Please select a type of saving
- Press on Recover button
How to recover a damaged or corrupted MySQL database
Recovery Toolbox for MySQL is an efficient MySQL database recovery tool that will help you recover data from a damaged MySQL database in a few clicks. The program can either save recovered data as SQL scripts or export directly to MySQL server.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for MySQL:
- Recover damaged MyISAM database format
- Recover corrupted InnoDB database format
- Save recovered data as SQL scripts
- Export recovered data directly into MySQL server database
- Support Unicode data recovery
- Recover tables
- Recover View
- Recover Primary keys
- Recover Foreign keys
- Recover Indexes
- Preview of recovered tables with content
- Preview of recovered SQL structures
- Save data selectively: the user can select tables or objects to save
MySQL Repair Tool
Designed as a multi-step wizard, the interface of the program requires only a few seconds to understand and get used to, while its simplicity enables users with minimal computer skills to restore MySQL databases of any size and complexity. All you need to do is to follow the clear and straightforward on-screen instructions and proceed through the process step-by-step until your data are successfully recovered.
Please download, install, and test the DEMO version of the MySql recovery tool before purchase. The MySQL recovery tool is distributed under a Try before Buy License.
How to repair a bad or corrupted MySQL database
As you see, Recovery Toolbox for MySQL turns such a seemingly complex task as MySQL database recovery into a 1-2-3 task that anyone can cope with. If something has happened to your site's database, or you'd like to have a reliable MySql database recovery tool for possible future incidents, you need Recovery Toolbox for MySQL.
How to Restore MySQL Database After Corruption
To restore data from a damaged MySQL database, you can use the latest backup or try to use Recovery Toolbox for MySQL. With a high probability, Recovery Toolbox for MySQL can restore the MySQL database to its original state before corruption. To test this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for MySQL.
- Select a folder with a damaged MySQL database.
- Select the right database for analysis.
- Run the analysis of the damaged MySQL database.
- Review the list of restored tables.
- Review the list of restored objects.
- View the contents of the restored tables.
- Configure data export settings.
- Save data - available in the full version.
How to Fix MySQL Database
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Please select root folder with a damaged MySQL database files on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for MySQL
Customer's reviews and ratings
I lost some data from a table in my database when I try to change data using a script in a third-party program. This tool helps me recover a MyISAM MySQL table from damaged IBdata, but if you have a large database, the recovery process can be a long one.
I recovered data from innoDB file and save as script. After imported .SQL script to MySQL, some foreign key were not recovered from my damaged MySQL DB file.
This tool helps with MySql DB recovery from IBdata Windows. I can restore MySql database into .mdf file of Microsoft SQL Server. But it requires to spend several days for a big database.
Bad night... But d-base repaired
Thanks! My MySQL database was reapired